Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITION
The General Terms and Conditions of use establish the general terms and conditions of use of the site "impreunapentrusanatate.ro" by potential visitors or beneficiaries. "impreunapentrusanatate.ro” (hereinafter referred/further called, to as Site, Platform, “impreunapentrusanatate.ro” is a complex digital platform, meant to support patients diagnosed with cancer and other serious diseases in Romania, offering them support, advice and guidance in order to solve some problems encountered during the period of facing the disease.
The M.A.M.E. is a non-profit organization that, for over 12 years, has been operating for the benefit of people diagnosed with cancer and other serious diseases in Romania. The organization's mission is to improve the quality of life of patients with serious illnesses by facilitating access to various appropriate psycho-socio-medical services.
The M.A.M.E. Association has its registered office in Bucharest, District 1, 30 Maica Alexandra Street, fiscal code CIF 25454339, registered in the Register of Associations and Foundations with no. 45 / 07.04.2009, in the ANAF Register with no. 294542 / 16.04.2019, accredited as a social services provider with a certificate issued by MMJS, series AF no. 002709 / 05.02.2016, bank account opened at Banca Transilvania, IBAN RO03BTRL04401205N75044XX, having its secondary headquarters and correspondence address in Bucharest, District 1, 49A Elena Clucereasa Street, Postal Code 011551, legally represented by Maria Culescu, with the position of Founding President.
1. The object of the platform
The purpose of online platform “impreunapentrusanatate.ro” is to make available to cancer patients and not only the following resources: information and guidance for accessing the medical services they need, fundraising advice for the payment of investigations and surgeries that cannot be performed in Romania or non-discounted treatments of Health National Insurance House, finding an accommodation solution for relatives, near the hospital, as well as covering other basic needs of patients.
The site allows online forms completion by:
- Potential beneficiaries of the organization;
- People who want to get in touch with the M.A.M.E. Association;
- Potential hosts who want to collaborate with the M.A.M.E. Association within the project and who apply for a platform account;
· The data in this form on the site is used to send a message to the organization, to register a request for help from a potential beneficiary or to register a request to become a host partner in the project.
· The site also allows the public to subscribe to a newsletter service, managed through the Mailchimp/Send Pulse e-mailing platform. The data in this form is used exclusively for the purpose of facilitating the transfer of information to users who expressly request it.
If the user does not want to fill in any information in the platform, users:
· can view all public information on the site;
· can contact the organization to send them a message or an offer of help through their own means of communication using the contact details provided in the footer of the page.
2. Processed personal data
By filling in the forms provided on the platform “impreunapentrusanatate.ro” we can collect the following personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data"):
- Name and surname;
- Telephone number;
- Country and city of residence;
- the diagnosis on the basis of which one person request emergency help;
3. Purpose and legal basis
The M.A.M.E. Association processes personal data only in the interest of users of the site who want to request help from the organization or who want to register as hosts on the platform.
The M.A.M.E. Association processes the personal data mentioned above only in order to save your request in the organization's administration account and to be able to send you recurring messages (if you request a subscription to the organization's newsletter service).
If you don’t want your personal data to be processed, you can contact the organization in order to send them a message or a help offer through your own means of communication using the contact details provided by the organization in the platform's footer.
4. Storage time/duration
The personal data provided are temporarily stored during the operation of the impreunapentrusanatate.ro platform.
5. Transmission of personal data to third parties
The M.A.M.E. Association undertakes a confidentiality commitment, which guarantees that your personal data is kept secure.
The data may also be provided to public institutions or authorities, as well as to other competent state authorities (bodies), based on and within the limits of legal provisions, as a result of requests expressly made by them.
6. Your Rights
As a user of the www.impreunapentrusanatate.ro platform, according to Law no. 679/2016, as well as, starting with May 25, 2018, according to the General Regulation on data protection, you have the following rights:
· The right to be informed regarding the processing of personal data by the M.A.M.E. Association;
· The right to access personal data, upon request and free of charge for one request per year;
· The right to intervene, rectify, delete or portability of personal data, upon request and free of charge;
· The right to address to the National Supervisory Authority regarding the Processing of Personal Data (based in Bucharest, District 1, Blvd. G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru, www.dataprotection.ro) or to the judiciary, to defend any rights guaranteed by law;
· starting with May 25, 2018, according to the General Regulation on data protection, the right to restrict processing.
7. Security and privacy
The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of the M.A.M.E. Association, therefore all personal data collected during visits to impreunapentrusanatate.ro are processed according to the legal provisions in force in Romania.
The M.A.M.E. Association uses state-of-the-art (new) technologies and takes all reasonable technical measures to transmit and store personal data in conditions of full security and confidentiality. All personal data on the site are stored and processed on servers located in the European Union, which fall under the European legislation on personal data protection. None of information provided on this site leaves the territory of the European Union. If we discover an incident regarding the security of personal data that poses a risk to the rights and freedoms of our users, we will notify the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data within 72 hours. If the security incident is likely to pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, you will also be notified.
8. Trademark and copyright
The copyright for all information on this site is owned by the M.A.M.E. Association. No material on this site may be reproduced in whole, in part or modified without the express consent of M.A.M.E., the holder of this right.
· All rights are reserved;
· It is strictly forbidden to use this Site in order to destroy or alter it, its content, its security or to discredit or harass impreunapentrusanatate.ro or the M.A.M.E. Association or its project partners;
· The M.A.M.E. Association will apply all technical and organizational security measures to protect the data over which it has control against any situation of accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by an unauthorized person;
9. General Terms and Conditions changes of Use Site
The "General Terms and Conditions of Use" constitute, in its entirety, an agreement concluded between you and the M.A.M.E. Association regarding the use of impreunapentrusanatate.ro.
The M.A.M.E. Association reserves the right to revise and update the "General Terms and Conditions of Use" at any time, without prior notice or acceptance by users.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this page, please write to us at email@example.com
10. About the M.A.M.E. Association
The M.A.M.E. Association is a non-profit organization that has been running projects and campaigns for almost 12 years that bring positive changes to the lives of children and young people diagnosed with cancer and other serious diseases in Romania. To find out more about our results and activity, please visit our official website: www.asociatiamame.ro
11. The M.A.M.E. Association contact info
For any questions or concerns, as well as for the exercise of your rights related to the processing of personal data by the M.A.M.E. Association, you can contact us at:
Address: 49 A Clucereasa Elena Street, 1st District, Bucharest, Romania